- Find Your Association
- Calendar of Events
Yale Crew Association
The purpose of this association is to provide alumni and friends of Yale Athletics information about Yale Crew as well as creating a support network for current student athletes. Through the offering of career networking and job placement, hosting of special events including receptions, alumni/alumnae games, golf outings, and the raising of money to support Yale Athletics, the Yale Crew Association enhances the experience between Yale Athletics and the alumni community.
Join the Association or Make a Gift
To join the Yale Crew Association or to make a gift please click here and follow the instructions below:
MAKE A GIFT ONLINE
- You will be directed to Yale’s online giving mechanism - Giving to Yale. This is the website which allows for online enrollment in athletic team associations as well as donations to Yale for other purposes.
- Follow the instructions to Make a Gift or Pledge Payment By Credit Card Now
- You will then be asked to designate your gift type (i.e. New Gift)
- Next you will be asked to designate what you would like your donation to Support. If you are making a donation for the purpose of joining an association or simply making a donation to a specific Sport, select “Specific Sport” - this will prompt a drop down menu for you to select the specific sport you would like to support.
- Note: If your donation falls within the thresholds designated by your association, you will automatically be enrolled in the association. If your donation qualifies for parking or other benefits, you will be contacted by a member of the athletic association to specify these aspects of your membership.
mailing a gift
Checks should be made payable to Yale University. In the memo, please include the sport association you wish to have your contribution directed towards.
Yale Crew Association, P.O. Box 1844 New Haven, CT 06508-1844
Host the Team
Give back to Yale Crew by hosting them for a meal on the road! For more information please email email@example.com or call 203-432-1434.